The EX2600-6 is engineered to give you efficiency, reliability and durability for all kinds of jobs. You get strong horsepower, an efficient engine, a comfortable cab, advanced hydarulics, tough frames, powerful arm and bucket digging forces and more. It’s available in backhoe and front-shovel configuration and you can choose between a diesel engine or electric motor. When you choose the EX2600-6, you get a powerful workhouse you can count one.
The EX2600-6 comes standard equipped with Hitachi’s Global e-Service remote machine management system, which give you access to each on-site machine from a PC in your office.
- A fuel-efficient, Cummins QSKTA50-CE engine provides powerful performance with an Engine-Pump Control (E-P Control) system that efficiently adjusts power to your load demand.
Durable Structure and Undercarriage
- The rigid box design resists bending and twisting forces, giving you stability and strength on any job.
- High-mounted compact travel motors are protected from rock damage. Optional travel motor guards provide an even higher level of protection from damage.
- The cast steel structures, integrated into the center track frame, assist in avoiding stress concentration and increase reliability.
- The large bucket is shaped specifically to enhance digging and loading operations. Its sharp tilt angle helps boost operating efficiency by allowing the operator better use of the bucket digging forces, and after digging, keeping more of the material iin the bucket while loading the haul truck.
- The advanced hydraulic system tops the industry for smooth, efficient combined operations of the front attachement and swing, delivering quick times.
- Electric joystick control levers provide percise and almost effortless operation.
- The multi-display, color LCD monitor provides machine data, operating status and alerts at a glance. The monitor can be preset to indicate replacement intervals for egine oil, hydarulic oil and filters.
- The computer-aided Engine-Pump Controls (E-P Controls) system senses load demand and adjusts power to the work being performed.
- The one-lever leveling control boosts productivity through efficient operation of the bucket through the dig cycle. This is an exclusive Hitachi feature available on front shovel attachements.
- The sturdy cab protects operators from falling objects. The cab’s top guard conforms to OPG Level II (ISO) specifications. The entire cab sits on a package of fluid-filled elastic mounts that reduce vibrations and deliver a more comfortable ride.
- The 6.4-meter (21 ft) high, forward sloping cab provides a clear view of the work site – even when loading trucks.
- The air suspension, multi-position seat can be customized to the operator’s needs and adjusted according to operator weight.
- The well-insulated, pressurized cab keeps out dust and is air conditioned.
Easy to Maintain
- Folding stairs with wide steps allow for easy accessibility, servicing and maintenance.
- The centralized filter circle system makes inspection and maintenance quicker and more convenient.
- A contamination sensor alerts the operator before it’s too late of accumulated contaminants in the oil that could cause damage.
- A walkway around the entire counterweight provdes easy access to rear areas for faster, safer inspections an maintenance.
- Located at the center of the maincine, a wide-open service area gives you access to the engine as well as hydarulic and electrical systems.
- The compartment floor slides down to lower a grease drum can for quick replacement.
- An ejector automatically expels dust from the air cleaner, giving you one less maintenance task.
- The auto-lubrication system for the front joint pis and swing saves you time.
Remote Machine Management
- With Global e-Service, an online machine management system, you can access each on-site machine form a PC in your office. You can get its operating information and location to increase productivity. Operating data and log are sent to a Hitachi server for processing, and then to customer and dealers. This system is available 24/7/365.